With over 15 years of experience writing, I approach ever project with precision to make sure my clients get only the highest quality content. A key part of ensuring you receive the best content possible for your project is communication. I keep you well informed as to the progress of your project.
I’d love to work with you. Below you’ll find a samples of my writing, which ranges from business topics to technical tutorials.
I started off writing 12 articles for my hometown paper – The Kinder Courier newspaper. To date, I’ve written three books, a multitude of articles in various industries and plenty of copy that brings in the sales.
(for client in fitness industry) https://www.bitesizebschool.com/docs/landingpagecopy.pdf
(10 LinkedIn Ads for client) https://www.bitesizebschool.com/docs/linkedin_ads.pdf
- 14 Responsive Web Design Strategies That Entrepreneurs and Designers Can’t Live Without
- Author Aims To Expand The Reach Of Responsive Web Design With New Beginners Book
- Website Optimization Gets Simple For The Everyday Website Owner
- Responsive Web Design For Any Existing Website
- Career Forward: Do You Need An MBA To Succeed?
- Responsive Web Design Overview For Beginners: Planning Your Mobile Aware Website
- Photoshop Accelerated: An interactive book that shows you the basics of Photoshop
My most recent writings can be found on the Bitesize Business School blog.
Some of my more popular blog articles include:
- How To Break Out Of The Commodity Category
- Are You Making These Two Amateur Branding Mistakes?
- Novella As A Series: An Easier Road For First Time Authors
How To Stabilize Your Income By Selling Options (technical financial article for octafinance.com)
Four articles series for Sitepoint, published by Microsoft:
- Design and Develop with Visual Studio Community 2015: Setting Up a Site
- Visual Studio Community 2015: Adding Email and Contact Pages
- Visual Studio Community 2015: Adding Ecommerce Functionality
- Visual Studio Community 2015: Going Mobile
Additional articles for Sitepoint:
One of many articles for codementor.io:
- Review of WP Facebook Open Graph Plugin For WordPress
- The Case for Price Testing
- How To Choose An Editor
I have published a number of courses, which are sold directly from Bitesize Business School and the following platforms:
- Safari Books